Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Crazy Desire.. (wild too!!!)

Desire : to express a wish to obtain; ask for; request

Crazy : senseless; impractical; totally unsound.

the above two definitions clearly state about what i am going to post about now.
but it doesn't refrain me from trying for it, since this desire is something important to my future.
what that desire is.. well.. its about my future life partner a.k.a. Wife.

well, what can be so crazy thinking about your future wife. everyone has a desire about their life partner, whats going to be different in my case.

well, the whole desire can be summarized with the word "difference".

OK, let me explain it.
i want a girl who's totally opposite and different than me in every aspect. which means she has to be different in the following :

Religion
caste
language
state
custom
character
nature
food habits
behavior
views
values
attitude
likes/dislikes
zodiac sign.
horoscope matches ( if i am gonna look for those!!)
Profession ( it actually doesn't matter as long as she's economically independent)
looks
habits

the list might be even bigger, but i am not including country, since i prefer Indian for that matter, because i am not jumping countries :) . but i guess, this itself would seem crazy for some of you. but still, a perfect match with all this aspects, PRICELESS. because i have my reasons for it. the reasons are perfectly logical and meaningful.

so i didn't tell any information about me rite.. well am 22 yrs, christian, Tamil speaking, non vegetarian, Aquarian from Chennai, Tamil nadu. i am pretty broad minded and humorous. versatile and can easily learn and adapt to new situations, smart and good looking too ( my photo is by the side in profile) and am into field of biotechnology (currently in masters).

i still have some 3 years before i actually think of getting married, but i have to start searching now to get someone very special rite. so only i ve started my search thro my blog so it reaches the whole wide world.

so GIRLS who are reading my blog, if you are interested. leave your comments below or send a mail to me.
and Guys , if u know any girls who might be good in those aspects. refer them to my blog.

thank you. comments accepted..

1 comment:

Preethi Ravi said...

hey chibi,
thats totally "a crazy desire"
never knew u had a mini bharatmatrimony.com in ur blog
ur idea of "perfect" wife who is totally ur opposite seems staggering but totally understandable. "Opposites attract" is a law and tht seems to make a lot of sense wn u r young ;)
but wn it comes to a girl u decide to spend ur life with, too much opposite is going to create a lot of confusion. i wud only suggest u wait till u can remove a few from ur list (of characters u wan th opposite for)